the story that kept me away

it all started when 
Johanna got a little carried away on her laptop so this is what happened.......
you see that circle on my arm? well if you missed that. look at it one more time but this time look at my arm not my face. so  this is how i hurt my self. i was baking and the cookies where done and i yelled for 
Johanna and said. Johanna the cookies are done i need you to help me! and she yelled back.  get them out by you'r self! i tried. but, i burned my arm and it hurt soooooo bad! and that's why i all way's stay away from
 the oven!

Comments

  1. I burn myself EVERY time i bake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smart to stay away from a hot oven! Maybe next time you could remind Johanna how you got hurt this time and how God gave you a big sister to help you! Did you bake the cookies from scratch or from a package? - Grammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts