Hello



My name is Georgia. We just moved to Florida ( for now at least ). My sister is currently helping me with my blog! In case you were wondering she does the blog this blog click on that link that girl is my sister anyway more about me! My favorite color is blue. My favorite animals are obviously foxes! My siblings names are Johanna James and Shiloh James..... AND WE HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
My sister is being crazy
Okie dokey that was my first post bye bye!

Comments

  1. Those are the two cutest girls I have ever laid eyes on! I'm so glad I get to see those faces every day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia, I'm so impressed. You are awesome! Just like your big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More posts, more posts, more posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts